Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

My little Princess Celeste

Mummie has finali decided to set up a blog for me!!! though late, but better than never...heehee... mummie has too much to complain bout me tat she has decided to pen them down for me as evidence in future when i can read...arghhhhh...petty mummie...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mid Autumn 2008

haha, yes ... its another back dated entry...
since we have now stepped into 2009, Mummie has decided to force herself to update my blog... she has been busy wf work and it doesnt help tat our helper went on home leave for 3 long weeks... now that our helper is back, Mummie is taking this opportunity to finish up those old entries before it piles up...

Mid Autumn was rather eventful... My parents brot me to Chinatown and Daddie got me a first ever lantern tat needs a candle to light it up!!! Bye bye to battery operated ones :) We had a first lantern walk prior to the actual day while at ah yi's house... on the actual day itself, Daddie and Mummie brot me to the park in our estate and it was kinda dark... but fret not, we had our lanterns to light up the way... the walk was rather nice except tat there were mozzies and Mummie got attacked by them... thus the trip was shortened. i am looking fwd to Mid Autumn 2009 cos i heard that i would b able to start playing wf sparks... ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home