Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

My little Princess Celeste

Mummie has finali decided to set up a blog for me!!! though late, but better than never...heehee... mummie has too much to complain bout me tat she has decided to pen them down for me as evidence in future when i can read...arghhhhh...petty mummie...

Monday, March 02, 2009

Xmas 2008

Its the time of the year again to be merry and jolly! Xmas has always been a very nice season for my family and I... Xmas 2008 was filled wf gatherings and pressies :) Our xmas tree is up!
These 3 decor balls were hung by me and i call them FAMILY! Daddie and Mummie were reali over the moon cos i kept going its FAMILY - Daddie, Mummie and Celeste! And i make sure that the 3 balls are there every morning when i wake up.
Mummie says : It reali was a pleasant surprise to hear you say 'family' since we haven't reali taught you this word :) At times you actuali held Daddie and Mummie by the neck, pulled our face close to you and proudly say " We are family ". You do it everywhere, be it at home or while outside. On lookers will smile and say : so sweet! Indeed you are such a sweetie and you definitely light up Daddie and Mummie's life!
Xmas shopping at Taka... always the best place for Mummie to clear her shopping list.

Annual xmas gathering wf my buddies. Tis year was held by Auntie Carol and Uncle Keith..
Xmas gathering at Auntie Danielle's house. Here's me being the little drummer wf Didi Ian's new drum set...

Yes, long awaited boxing day is here!
Mummie and I with our 'Family'...
First present to unwrap - from Daddie and Mummie..
Its Princess Ariel!!!

I think its my fave Princess Ariel stuff again - from Ah yi and Uncle Brennen...

Finally... all unwrapped! Thanks to everyone for your pressies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home